Jammin Java Setlist
1. Kill Someone
2. Who Have You Been Loving
4. Treat me like a Stranger
5. Bounty of Mary Jane
6. Cold Hearted Lover
7. That Little Place I Knew
8. Something Blue Something Borrowed
9. The Song that Kids Sing
10. I'm Not Going Out Tonight
11. God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen
12. Dead and Done
13. Pretty Little Pennies
Registration: Bobby Long (12-19-2014 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM)
To play the song, please see the media player on the top right side of the home page.
THE TEXT BELOW IS RE-POSTED FROM THE BOBBY LONG PLEDGE MUSIC PLEDGE FACEBOOK PAGE
HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE!
To get everyone excited for the upocming holidays we decided to celebrate this special month of the year with a little ADVENT CALENDAR QUIZ about Bobby Long and his music.
We will ask a Bobby-related question on this page every day until December 24th and we ask each of you to participate. You have time to leave us a comment until the next question is online on the following day. Among all of you who submit us the right answers we will raffle off a little special something. The winner will be announced on December 25th.
In January Bobby will be playing for the first time at The Queen/ World Cafe Live in Wilmington, DE to kick off 2015. You can pre-purchase your tickets here...
If you are unable to make one of these shows, consider gifting tickets to a friend in the area as a holiday gift.
Concert Window reviews from Bobby's fans...
- Vanessa - Really great music & really entertaining! The sound is great and I love the connection though Concert Window I felt to the other viewers & Bobby. I am so looking forward to his upcoming album—the new songs he played tonight lend me to believe it could be his best. I hope to see another show like this soon!
- Angie - 10 stars! Wonderful way to connect with fans from all over the world at once! Would love for Bobby to do this live concert again! Every few months a nice update show would be awesome!
- Suziekew - abulous idea and Bobby was very generous with his time. So great to hear about the recording and songwriting process, and experience a show in this setting. The music (and jokes) were awesome, as always. Thank you Bobby!
- Jiz - Great, other than a few quick page refreshes, streaming this live show was way better than I thought it would be and if you're a fan of Bobby Long, as I've become over the years, going to shows, buying EPs and Albums and' watching online posts this was a great way to enjoy a night in, but still connect with a fan base. Thanks!
- Uta - The highest score of five stars from me for this show. Bobby Long was amazing as usual and I enjoyed every single minute of his online concert from my living room in Germany. Great vision and sound. I hope he’ll do more shows like this in the future and give his worldwide fans the opportunity to get together. Many thanks to Bobby and to the organizers who made this show possible.
- KrissyJill - Bobby Long is always a delite & the Concert Window show was no exception. Being able to interact with other fans in the chatroom makes it a fun & personable experience. I hope more Concert Window events with him are in the works.
SoHo House Setlist
1. Ode to Thinking
3. Help You Mend
4. Kill Someone
5. Bounty of Mary Jane
6. Pretty Little Pennies
7. Cold Hearted Lover of Mine
8. The Song the Kids Sing
9. That Little Place I Once Knew
10. Devil Moon (New Slower Version)
11. Who Have You Been Loving
12. Treat Me Like a Stranger
13. These Boats
14. Something Blue, Something Borrowed
15. I'm Not Going Out Tonight
16. Dead and Done
17. A Hundred Years from Today
Singer Will Perform Live Following November 21 Screening of “See Seven States From Rock City” Featuring His Original Music
British singer-songwriter Bobby Long, whose music permeates the new short film, “See Seven States From Rock City,” will be on hand for the film’s premiere screening at the 5th Annual Williamsburg Independent Film Festival (WillFilm5) at the Wythe Hotel in Williamsburg Brooklyn, NY. “See Seven States From Rock City,” written and directed by and starring Los Angeles actress Stephanie Jane Markham, will screen on the Friday night of the Festival, November 21, in the 8-9:45PM “Music Sweet Music” screening block devoted to films with a music orientation.
In “See Seven States From Rock City,” a cancer scare compels a frustrated musician (played by Markham), whose life is in a rut, to turn off her phone and take a spontaneous road trip. It also features Jake Newton, Dane Hanson and Traci Belushi. Both Markham and Long will participate in a Q&A immediately following the screening, and Long will perform a short set of his original material in the theatre afterwards.
A gifted songwriter, who now makes his home in New York, Bobby Long has earned a reputation for creating memorable songs inhabited by hauntingly poetic lyrics. The new song, “In Ashes,” was written especially for “See Seven States From Rock City,” and pieces of two of his as-yet-unrecorded songs infuse key scenes in the film. He has just completed the recording of his third album in Austin, Texas for release early in 2015.
WillFilm5, which will showcase the work of both established and emerging filmmakers from around the world, opens on November 20 at the theatre of the Wythe Hotel, located at 80 Wythe Avenue, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY (http://wythehotel.com). This is the first year the Festival will be held at this new venue. According to Festival co-directors Peter Bloch and Rob Skelly, the opening night spotlight film is the New York City premiere of “Like Sunday Like Rain,” written and directed by Frank Whaley (“Pulp Fiction,” “Swimming with Sharks”), starring Debra Messing, Leighton Meester and Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day.
Bobby Long will also perform a live streamed concert on Friday, November 14 at 8PM eastern time at: https://www.concertwindow.com/shows/10590-bobby-long
Read full article here ...